Posting of new content will be on hiatus. Delays in adding blogs may be lengthy.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

A couple of things...

I just wanted to check in say a couple of things.  Firstly, I am so happy to have found so many new blogs. It is wonderful this sharing of ideas, stories-making new connections.  A few weeks ago, Kim suggested a blog to check out-I hope that you did.  Today I've come with my own suggestion "Floortime Lite Mama".  It is a wonderful positive blog by the mom of a five year old..  I hope you go and visit. Leave a comment-say hi.

It is our goal to include as many blogs as possible on this site.  I don't agree with all of them-and I am sure that not everyone agrees with me. Our idea is to be all inclusive.  There are many different points of view on the hows and whys of autism.  I think though that we all share a commonality in wanting to make the world more accessible and accommodations readily available..I think that by looking at different viewpoints we have a better chance of understanding each other.  Like it or not, we are a community.

 Today, I chose to remove a blog from our listing. When a blog serves no purpose other than to spew venom and jealousy towards an individual in the blogging community-that blog becomes irrelevant. It serves absolutely no purpose other than stroking the hurt feelings/ego of that blogger. There is no place for that behavior here. So if anyone has noticed, I wanted to explain the reason behind my action.

Anyway, I hope that you are all enjoying your Sunday-and Father's day if you are celebrating. Please go check out that blog. By all means, leave a comment and let everyone know if there is a blog that stands out to you as well.

3 comments:

K- floortime lite mama said...

thanks so much for the shout out
I REALLY appreciate it

stark. raving. mad. mommy. said...

Thank you so much for including my new blog in the directory! I'm excited to be listed among the great blogs here. I promise you'll never find anything hateful here ... just laughs, caffeine, and (today) jazz hands.

kathleen said...

Hey stark raving.....you are wonderful..just read and joined. :)

Guest Posts and Showcases

We are happy to post guest pieces and showcase the bloggers on the directory.

We do not edit these guest posts and we aren't vetting them for accuracy. We are posting them. If readers have an issue with the content of a post, please direct your comment to the author of the piece in the comment section.

We will not accept obviously offensive posts, but we are not going to engage in micromanaging the content of our bloggers when we carry one of their posts.

Thanks.

Joint email and blogger ID:

kandkofABD@gmail.com

Kim only: kwombles@gmail.com

Kathleen only: kathomar@hotmail.com

Followers

Button!

Autism Blogs Directory

Related Sites

General Science-Related Blogs