Pages

DIRECTORY NO LONGER UPDATED. NO EMAILS.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Trying to Speed Up The Directory

I've reduced the feeds to show only the ten most recently updated blogs in each category and removed the snippets and thumbnails.

Let me know if this speeds up thing. You can still expand each section to look at all the blogs in a category.

We're still looking to add new blogs, as well, so we're happy for any links you have. Also, we have a button you can put on your blogs for the directory to let folks know we're here. :-)

2 comments:

farmwifetwo said...

Actually, I've stopped looking here. I have this listed in my reader so I know you "blogged" today.

Without a snippet... I have no idea what the post is about. With time at a premium... I'm not going in and out of the different blogs just to discover the post didn't interest me.

I'd rather the slower feed... most of us probably only check once/day anyways...

Kim Wombles said...

Thanks, I'll add the snippets back in then.

Followers

Button!

Autism Blogs Directory

Related Sites

General Science-Related Blogs