Pages

DIRECTORY NO LONGER UPDATED. NO EMAILS.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Community Building


There are lots of lovely blog hops going around on our member blogs; if you aren't participating in one, I hope you'll find the time. We won't do a blog hop here where you've got to add your link; it's pretty much a constant blog hop, hopefully. 

But I would like to suggest a topic this Thanksgiving week for folks with the invitation to use the above flower picture of one or your own: community building. Why not take a moment to visit fellow bloggers and tell them what you like and appreciate about their blogs? I'll be doing that throughout the week as I have time, taking the time to share with blogging friends what about them makes me grateful I've found them.

I hope each of you has a peaceful Thanksgiving, one in which you have good food and good company and know that you are loved and appreciated.

5 comments:

Jen said...

A happy and peaceful Thanksgiving to you too Kim :)

Dani G said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

Kim Wombles said...

Thanks to you both! :-)

Matt said...

Happy Thanksgiving, and thanks for the topic. I used it for today's post with my own twist.

Kim Wombles said...

Matt,

Your post was awesome! :-) Thank you!

Followers

Button!

Autism Blogs Directory

Related Sites

General Science-Related Blogs